Chardham Yatra Helicopter Package (Ex-dehradun 01 N 02 Days)
Best Time to start Char Dham Yatra is after the snow clears at Himalaya, this happens generally in April mid. Hindu pilgrims come to visit the four holy temples known as Char Dham. In Hindu Mythology, Char Dham Yatra is considered very auspicious . It is believed that it will ensure “Moksh Prapti and will wash away all the sins and will release from the cycle of birth and death.There are a number of options for going on a Char Dham Yatra (journey) but the best way and the most popular way is “Char Dham Yatra by helicopter. We have been continuously offering helicopter package from last one decade.
A brief profile of all the Chardham temples that will be convered in the helicopter travel package is given below.
Duration : 2 days and 1 night
TOTAL COST : Rs.1,65,000/- PER PAX (MIN 04 PAX)
Departure from Sahastradhara, Dehradun
Arrive Kharsali (Yamnotri) On arrival proceed for Yamnotri Dham approx 6 kms by pony. After the darshan, come back to Kharsali.(You have the option of taking palki also instead of pony at extra cost).
Departure from Kharsali by helicopter to Harsil (Gangotri)
Arrive Harsil. The Gangotri temple is 24 kms from the helipad and it takes about 45 minutes by road one way. We will provide you a car for your travel to the temple and back.
Arrive at the Gangotri Temple. Attend the Puja arranged specially for you.
Drive to hotel at Harsil after Darshan for overnight stay. Dinner will be provided.
After an early breakfast, leave Harsil for Phata (for Kedarnathji).
Arrive Phata (change of helicopter for going to Kedarnathji).
Dep. Phata for Kedarnathji.
Arrive Kedarnath. Priority Darshan will be arranged for you
Dep. from Kedarnathji for Phata
Arrive Phata and proceed to Badrinathji
Arrive Badrinath. Attend the Puja specially arranged for you.
Depart for Dehradun
Arrive Dehradun (Sahastradhara)
The Package Includes :
- Assistance and all transfers at all the Dhams
- Pony between kharsali and Yamnotri (Palki can also be arranged at additional cost).
- Accommodation at Harsil.
- Darshan assistance at all Dhams with special Puja.
- Car transfer from Harsil to Gangotri and return to Harsil Resort.
Terms and Conditions (Char Dham Yatra)
- Accommodation at Harsil. the standard is 3 star.
- Seating capacity of helicopter is upto 04-05 passengers.
- Children above the age of 3 years will be considered full ticket
- There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens
- The Company has the right to accommodate additional passengers on the helicopter within the permissible weight limits.
- The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the charter amount.
The following details of the passenger are required at the time of bookings.
- Full amount has to be deposited at least 07 days before the start of journey and details may be intimated to us .
- In case the journey is not finished within the stipulated time and passengers are not able to visit one or more Dhams due to bad weather conditions/technical reasons then the liability of the company shall be limited to refund of unutilised sector/s.
- Rescheduling of booking to a next date will be done subject to availability and on Payment of 10% of the cost. This will be permitted only if applied 7days before journey date. In case the rescheduling is requested within less than 3 days of the journey then booking will be treated as cancelled and a fresh booking will be given subject to availability.
The cancellation of booking is possible subject to levy of following cancellation charges
- Up to 7 days before journey 25% of Booking amount
- Up to 72 hours before journey 65 % of Booking amount
- Less than 72 hours before journey 85% of Booking amount
- Less than 48 hours before journey NO REFUND
In case of any dispute, the Courts in Faridabad only will have the jurisdiction to deal with the case